Sunday 12 January 2014

Review: Baie Slings Trowen Ebony/Stone

Brand: Baie Slings
Type: Trowen Ebony & Stone
Blend: 100% combed cotton
Size: Ring sling (converted by me from a size 2)

This beautiful wrap arrived a week or so before Christmas, and I've already used it such a lot. I bought a size 2, and converted it into a ring sling myself as I have plans for making something with the leftover wrap scrap. I stitched a pleated shoulder with black sling rings.
The colours  in this version of the Trowen pattern are really striking, yet elegant. It would be as perfect for a special occassion as it would for a walk in the woods. The thickness of the wrap is similar to the ebony/teal version, but the scale of the pattern is similar to that of the emerald/ecru version of Trowen. Once again it arrived feeling beautiful soft and cuddly, and despite being a thicker wrap, it is very easy to adjust, and would be just as lovely with a tiny baby as it is with my toddler. Even though it is fairly thick, the weave is fairly airy, so I don't get too hot whilst wearing it.
Another really beautiful, comfortable wrap from Baie Slings. I have to admit not many of my other wraps have been getting a look-in recently, since Baie Slings wraps starting arriving in this house!

No comments:

Post a Comment